Join us for a special program from the Tennessee Bureau of Workers' Compensation as they explain REWARD, a new program to help employees reduce workers' compensation costs.
REWARD provides employers a toolkit that outlines the following steps needed to implement a program.
- Advice on actions to take before and after an injury occurs, for identifying transitional work assignments, and for assisting employees who are unable to return to work due to their work-related injury.
- Sample return-to-work and transitional job offer policies.
- Information to share with authorized treating physicians concerning the employer's return-to-work program.
- A return-on-investment calculator to help employers predict their savings from implementing a return-to-work program.
- Information about the upcoming Certified Physician Program which will train, test, and certify physicians interested in utilizing best practices in the Tennessee workers' compensation system.
- Information about the BWC Employer Honor Roll which will annually recognize employers who have outstanding return-to-work programs.
While this program is included in your chamber membership, registration is required. Lunch will be provided.