Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don't miss your chance to join our nationally recognized company, as a new SERVPRO Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened"!
We're seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, meeting new people, with excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then YOU may be our perfect HERO!
As a valued SERVPRO employee, you'll be part of a stable, growing company offering state-of-the-art customer service and products throughout the United States. You will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
Each SERVPRO Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
Some of the Responsibilities:
- Manage the customer experience and overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage the client experience and overall client satisfaction.
- Provide priority response to potential customers.
- Develop scope of work for projects and review estimates.
- Negotiate customer and/or client approval of project scope and estimate.
- Schedule crews and resources to provide service on active projects.
- Coordinate and oversee the production of services with crews and subcontractors.
- Document and/or review job file to support the services provided.
- Maintain communication with internal and external stakeholder.
- Manage production expenses.
- Manage equipment and materials (assets).
- Follow and oversee safe work practices and adherence to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Train production personnel.
- Manage production personnel.
- Other tasks/duties as required by employer.