Bambino’s is a “parent-friendly” indoor playroom for babies, toddlers, & preschoolers. Our playroom has been carefully curated to provide a play experience that is enjoyable for both children AND their caregivers. Our attached party room is the perfect place to host birthday
parties and other special events. We are next door to Stomping Grounds Coffee House making it very convenient to grab a coffee & a bite to eat to enjoy while your kids burn off some energy.
We are hiring for our Playroom Attendant position. This position is a part time role great for anyone who enjoys children & assisting others. Duties include:
• Checking in guests
• Answering phone calls & messages
• Assisting guests with any needs they have during their visit. We are looking for someone who understands the role of a concierge & is ready to jump in and assist. Our guests are typically moms wrangling small children. Sometimes they may need help opening the door, taking off kids shoes, ordering coffee, or even holding a small baby while they use the restroom.
• Supervise the playroom. While caregivers are responsible for their children while they play in our space, the Playroom Attendant will serve as a helping hand ensuring all children are following playroom rules & assisting them whenever needed to ensure everyone stays safe during their visit (and giving mom a little break!)
• Cleaning the playroom. Walk around after each play session & tidy the playroom. Clean any toys that have gotten dirty. Pickup any trash & wipe down anything as necessary. At the end of the day, Playroom Attendant will do a full cleaning of all toys & the space.
• Additional duties may include (depending on interest & skills): social media, party & event planning, decorating, activity planning & more!
Positions Available: 2
Hours: M-F 8am – 2pm